Ok, so new semester, new me… Kinda… As much as we try to say we’ll change in the new year, most of us, including me, are not really new, but we have all this motivation to turn over a new leaf. So that’s what I’m gonna do this semester. I’m gonna create a bullet list of the things I want to start or keep doing from now until May 14th (and potentially forever!).
- Read for fun
- Train for and run a 5K
- Continue to pay off credit card
- Get a 4.0 for the semester #team4.0!!!
- Learn to say no/Don’t overbook myself
- Start saving for my future (!)
- Eat healthier
- Spoil myself at least once a month
- Don’t buy any new clothes, especially for parties
- Ace the GRE
- Find something to do with my life after graduation
- Find the time to blog regularly 🙂
I think that’s all… That’s a pretty good list. Hopefully I can do them all! I’m not gonna say the word “try” cuz Yoda said it best:
Do or do not. There is no try.
I’m doing better so I can be better. Get like me 🙂